Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Do you think I should prioritize saving you?
Post automatically merged:

Over kiling maf
im not sure if youre being sarcastic rn (pls dont bully me with that :((( i cant tell sarcasm well T_T)

ok but anyway, yes because i think my plan on ensuring your survival will work

ok if it is two maf i still think it’s likely radi has a higher position than tn4u

do you think tn4u is framer or something frosty?

i’m waiting in line rn so it’s ok

i just look like an introvert on her phone

frosty do you think radical and tn4u are paired?

Trust the mastermind.
Last reads.

If i croak, re-evaluate, cuz i am often wrong. 😂

I think ribbit might be right about dolby hard reading town (either way) and light reading partners.

Townies -
Lily
Frosty
Ribbit
Dino (obv unless gf)

Possible town, based on dolby reads, etc
Trundle
Annika
Tn4u (supertown or gf 😂)
(Red flip would mean those dolby reads aren't helpful tho, lol)
(If annika or trundle flip red, im wrong and look at the other one)

No idea - but can see possible both ways
Unravel
Ender
Volt

Possible wolfy
Radical
Yoshi
Mogyay (connected to ribbit bw timing)
Shiny 😅

I have some convoluted theories. As always.

ok literally everyone is voting radical, i cant decide how to feel abt this 😭 isnt that too many ppl ?? ??? im tempted just to sheep frosty since im pathetic

I'm openly sheeping frosty. I'm pathetic.

😂

Must be a good party. 🎉

If it stays super dead for the next like, hour, wth. Not a good sign, eh?
where are you people !!!!!

i can see what frosty is saying in maf losing motivation if both bws are maf

and yeahh wasn’t my idea to come here so i’m playing forum mafia loll

ok literally everyone is voting radical, i cant decide how to feel abt this 😭 isnt that too many ppl ?? ??? im tempted just to sheep frosty since im pathetic

The TL;DR is I think Radical's lying.

anyway if you guys think mafia would do it twice after dolby failed then ok. I just think we have an an easier path to victory mechanically if actions can be perfected. with dolby (rb) dead frosty can very well be kept alive to the end of the game lmao or require mafia sacrificing one of their own to send the kill in.
Meh, sounds like trying to manipulate us into thinking this is legit more than actually being a PR. A PR shouldn't be outing themselves for this to work because obviously the PRs would just get killed and the plan would fail instantly. 🤷‍♀️

If I'm wrong sorry town (except Betsy, sheeping isn't a good look in my eyes sdbfkjbfs) but I'm fairly confident about this.

Also just trust me to take the bait tho. I was not handed cheat sheets nor am I psychic I just have reasons for my beliefs atm.

Ofc! I had some reasons other than yours anyhoo, so I was good with it.

Also, change my no idea legacy category. Put the no ideas in the possible wolfy section.

Doesn't look like Radical is even gonna try and fight it soooo.

Uh, sorry I didn't think about anything legacy to leave behind if I die this time (uh, just think about things in more than one way???). I'll just trust you all and will be enjoying my nap in graveyard. 🥲

Back