Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Neb is going on my w/list because they're notifs are bringing me out of reading. 😑

Ribbit i dont think I'd vote tn4u either today.

Alright all caught up!

So I don't really have a solid opinion here. I don't quite understand the radical wagon, as far as I can tell its mostly about them not voting? Not voting, especially on a day a mafia member is voted out can be suspicious but wouldn't that be something a mafia member would generally want avoid doing? I just feel like that alone isn't enough, unless there is something else I'm missing. Plus if radical doesn't vote again wont they just be mod killed?

Alright all caught up!

So I don't really have a solid opinion here. I don't quite understand the radical wagon, as far as I can tell its mostly about them not voting? Not voting, especially on a day a mafia member is voted out can be suspicious but wouldn't that be something a mafia member would generally want avoid doing? I just feel like that alone isn't enough, unless there is something else I'm missing. Plus if radical doesn't vote again wont they just be mod killed?
the crux of the radical vote is not her not voting, it’s my opinion on her slipping. yoshi specifically had the opinion on her not voting, not anyone else

you guys realize theres someone other than mafia who would know was the target n1 right? lmao
😐
pls don’t start this again
Post automatically merged:

yes this is why i said you are either 100% town or 100% mafia, but i am confident you are mafia

😐
pls don’t start this again

yes this is why i said you are either 100% town or 100% mafia, but i am confident you are mafia
ribbit it should prove itself if they are mafia or not in the upcoming days, are you that sure?

Agree.
I actually think it was obvious frosty would be the d1nk. Pretty universal tr, great player, active. Obv. I could see cases for others, but ness?

Not killing me was a mistake lol

Neb is going on my w/list because they're notifs are bringing me out of reading. 😑

Ribbit i dont think I'd vote tn4u either today.
DEADASS are they necroing a bunch of threads

🥺

For real I was like wtf are you both talking about before remembering this is a whole non mafia forum and this wasn't mafia related lmao.

you guys realize theres someone other than mafia who would know was the target n1 right? lmao

Are you implying something ATM?

Are you implying something ATM?
Might be bait. 🧐

Yeah i have tn4u null now. It's just too much.
Then I look at the post below and I have thoughts on it. I felt that TN4U going after Annika for saying weh was overlyaggressive and definetely made me feel weird about the slot.

Ribbon just brushes me of. It feels like Ribbon already decided that they were going to townread TN4U and that they were going to keep townreading TN4U and nothing is gonna change that.

Just have in mind to be wary.

Ofc we know someone knows. Better to not mention. I mean, obv.

A wild unlikely theory being posted seems, baity. Saying yall know someone knows -also baity. Just imo

Don't worry, trust your mastermind read on me. I'd prefer if town lets me focus on this ATM

As in only I focus on this, please don't debate on this and bring up pr talk.

Who are you voting? Top 3 wolfy?
vote: tn4u as i do not want to die or whoever the highest other votes are
top 3: tn4u, random inactive, and this isnt a omgsus but i didnt like your tunnel on ness at beginning of d2. yours isnt very strong though. if its not you then its from everyone else thats not townlocked imo but idk

anyway if you guys think mafia would do it twice after dolby failed then ok. I just think we have an an easier path to victory mechanically if actions can be perfected. with dolby (rb) dead frosty can very well be kept alive to the end of the game lmao or require mafia sacrificing one of their own to send the kill in.

vote: tn4u as i do not want to die or whoever the highest other votes are
top 3: tn4u, random inactive, and this isnt a omgsus but i didnt like your tunnel on ness at beginning of d2. yours isnt very strong though. if its not you then its from everyone else thats not townlocked imo but idk

anyway if you guys think mafia would do it twice after dolby failed then ok. I just think we have an an easier path to victory mechanically if actions can be perfected. with dolby (rb) dead frosty can very well be kept alive to the end of the game lmao or require mafia sacrificing one of their own to send the kill in.

Which random inactive do you think? Is TN4U a serious sus lean or is it based entirely on he's your only shot to not be killed tonight? If not TN, who would be your third?

this is such a good post, am i mean for thinking its a copy and paste from mafia chat KEK
but taking it at face value these are solid reads
Yes. That is very mean 🥺

But thanks, I’m glad you think my reads are good.

Back