Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I've done a skim and I don't see anything that makes me not agree with my wolf read.

Do you townread TN4U? Could you outline why or point me at the post you have if I've blanked on that?

Esp his "reluctance" around voting the Dolby wagon makes me feel like I'm right.
my tr on him is specifically based around how dolby treated him which i went over in his iso but it was super long so i don’t blame you if you didn’t read it

if i take that part out it’s a null read i guess but dolby was decently adamant on his position on him and from what i can tell based on how he treats me/betsy/frosty when she was doing the vote dolby campaign my guess on how he works (don’t have meta) is that he prefers distancing and lightly reading teammates without getting anywhere
Post automatically merged:

that said i would be opposed per say i just would prefer radical today, might just be our own differences of opinion here

i had one part of the game i went into tn4u maf but it was based on me incorrectly assuming cop’s report

hi guys, sorry for going MIA , been out and about - ive read the last few pages but doesnt look like ive missed much

i think id rather go for tn4u over radical, radical doesnt seem particularly wolfy to me , them not voting seems more town alligned than mafia imo , also that's two ppl who have said itd be sus if she doesnt vote this phase but wouldnt she be mod killed if she did that anyway so itd be more sus if they do vote , i just get the impression theyre disinterested town but gj if theyre just masking that as mafia

hi guys, sorry for going MIA , been out and about - ive read the last few pages but doesnt look like ive missed much

i think id rather go for tn4u over radical, radical doesnt seem particularly wolfy to me , them not voting seems more town alligned than mafia imo , also that's two ppl who have said itd be sus if she doesnt vote this phase but wouldnt she be mod killed if she did that anyway so itd be more sus if they do vote , i just get the impression theyre disinterested town but gj if theyre just masking that as mafia
i think you missed specifically my interactions with radical if you have come to this conclusion

the way i see it right now radical can only be definitely town or definitely mafia, and i am almost certain it’s the second

i think you missed specifically my interactions with radical if you have come to this conclusion

the way i see it right now radical can only be definitely town or definitely mafia, and i am almost certain it’s the second

sigh idk, sometimes i think im too stupid for this game but i dont really see what ur seeing with the interaction, just sounded like them having a theory more than anything, i dont even know what the apparent slip up was , think usually mafia is more guarded abt theories if anything, or usually would at least try and come up w a safe one

i get what ur seeing now that ive reread but idk, i just dont see it as much

i had one part of the game i went into tn4u maf but it was based on me incorrectly assuming cop’s report
When was this?
But anyway, how do you feel about TN Tring Trundle all game, not specifically for Tring him but the reason why (I had pulled up TNs read list earlier this day phase, +TN still adamant about it). Tbh the TR feels like it could have been partnered Dolby influence but I'd like your take.

Shocker, I know, but I'd be okay flipping either TN or Radical today.

I do agree that Radical could just end up being mked today tho, I would have expected at least a throwaway vote from them as a precaution incase they didn't come back today.

i went back to the more obvious zinnia wagon

>Zinnia. (5): unravel TN4U voltairenism ribbitribbon Yoshi155

and it got me thinking that there could definitely be two mafias in there that i missed

bruh i had all of the iso quotes and then my browser deleted them, sksksksjwojeowjsjsjejdj

this is to mog

mog is still clearly an fos

i couldn’t find it after me old quotes got deleted but i think tn4u later suspects frosty suddenly

???

this post keeps every single bw option open to him
also the italicized sentence is a straight up lie

prior to this post he continued to sus mog with no hint of letting it go, suddenly he claims that he pulled out.

i will find the post later about frosty but in my opinion if you had an fos on trundle, that eod should have sealed the deal. why did he jump to trundle and mog being town

?????????????????????????

??
okay but earlier tn4u said dolby could be mafia with trundle:

did he really just townread every person he thought was mafia without proper explanation

>did not study mog’s posts closely enough
and eod panic was towny??

tn4u changed all of his views overnight and sure didn’t give a good reason for any of them. i think what’s most incriminating here though is that he was specifically willing to vote any of the bws. this leads to tn4u/radical suspicion but i will make another post

my dolby vote was a joke yes
here frosty

sigh idk, sometimes i think im too stupid for this game but i dont really see what ur seeing with the interaction, just sounded like them having a theory more than anything, i dont even know what the apparent slip up was , think usually mafia is more guarded abt theories if anything, or usually would at least try and come up w a safe one

i get what ur seeing now that ive reread but idk, i just dont see it as much
the slip was the assumption ness was the night kill n1 and the explanation was an even worse slip imo

i really don’t wanna explain it step by step but i mean if you skim the interaction without thinking that hard ab it i guess you might not get it

i operate on 7 site mafia games per day so it seems more apparent to me but i really think if one thought about it they could come to the same conclusion

here frosty

the slip was the assumption ness was the night kill n1 and the explanation was an even worse slip imo

i just rly don't see mafia being silly enough to slip that tho, esp radical.. maybe a more newer player ig , i still just think it sounds like a theory/town assumption but ill re-read again to make sure its not me being silly, i do trust ur opinion so , its not that i dont understand , ig what im saying is that i just dont think that automatically makes them mafia who did a blunder

honestly im not rly that bothered , like almond said they may be mod killed anyway but i just feel like there are wolfier ppl , i dont feel that strongly abt them either way but let me come back to it

omg 7 a day ?!?!?!?!? are u ok ?!

i just rly don't see mafia being silly enough to slip that tho, esp radical.. maybe a more newer player ig , i still just think it sounds like a theory/town assumption but ill re-read again to make sure its not me being silly, i do trust ur opinion so , its not that i dont understand , ig what im saying is that i just dont think that automatically makes them mafia who did a blunder

honestly im not rly that bothered , like almond said they may be mod killed anyway but i just feel like there are wolfier ppl , i dont feel that strongly abt them either way but let me come back to it

omg 7 a day ?!?!?!?!? are u ok ?!
yes lolol it’s not forum mafia, mafia games there take 15-25 minutes

if you look at her explanation specifically i pointed out a lot of holes and i feel very confident she’ll flip red

here frosty

i really don’t wanna explain it step by step but i mean if you skim the interaction without thinking that hard ab it i guess you might not get it

i operate on 7 site mafia games per day so it seems more apparent to me but i really think if one thought about it they could come to the same conclusion

Wait, the conclusion of that post was town!TN?

How are you alive playing multiple games at once? Tho I think you said you don't normally play forum mafia and you're used to shorter games. Still stand by how are you alive.

Wait, the conclusion of that post was town!TN?

How are you alive playing multiple games at once? Tho I think you said you don't normally play forum mafia and you're used to shorter games. Still stand by how are you alive.
no the conslusion was wolf tn4u i was really convinced cop had a red check on him

and also like i said games there take 15-25 minutes lol sometimes less

Oh, lmao. So do you think he's town or maf ATM?
my tr on him is specifically based around how dolby treated him which i went over in his iso but it was super long so i don’t blame you if you didn’t read it

if i take that part out it’s a null read i guess but dolby was decently adamant on his position on him and from what i can tell based on how he treats me/betsy/frosty when she was doing the vote dolby campaign my guess on how he works (don’t have meta) is that he prefers distancing and lightly reading teammates without getting anywhere

that said i would be opposed per say i just would prefer radical today, might just be our own differences of opinion here

Anyways in a world where both TN and Radical are wolves who would be framer/gf/goon? If Radical theory is right and I'm sticking around it would obv be in our best interest to get the non goon player today. :unsure:

I'll reread the Dolby post Ribbit.

It's why I asked you if I was just picking at your diction, and if yes I would stop hounding you. Please remember this is a game where you're trying to catch the people lying so you have to scrutinize them. It's not personal, but I will back off if it's upsetting you irl.
Yeah, I'm sorry if I was a little hard on you. I didn't know that this game would see such action compared to the earlier ones as of late. You're doing very well with your reads and such, and I don't think I'll ever gain sus on you, really.

he was just on dolby's defense for soooo long. it wouldve been very easy for him to just roll over and bus him too. also i think his reasons against killing dolby were a sign of how cautious he was, and imo that felt more pro town to me, because hes right town potentially killing doc wouldve been disastrous and one more day would give them time to confirm.
I did believe Dolby for a good while, yes. My original thought was that he could be a good town mediator, but things fell apart near the EOD2 and he flipped red. I personally didn't believe his doc claim, and now my prior support of him looks pretty bad on me now. Oh well.

I'm not debating your wolfiness with you. I strongly believe that defending yourself is the easiest job a wolf can do, as many things that are "wolfy" can have town reasons, and debating it can ruin thread health. If you're town then do solving outside people wolfreading you, engage me on other thoughts, it'll help me understand how you're processing.
It is my first mafia game here, so of course I'm going to make some shaky responses when there's talk of me getting voted out. It's the human nature of being nervous. There's some moments where I've been viewed as up and down, while others have stuck with their original suspicions the entire time. I can't win everyone over, even though I want to. It's to be expected.

I'm the deep wolf.

You're welcome.
:alien:

Anyways in a world where both TN and Radical are wolves who would be framer/gf/goon? If Radical theory is right and I'm sticking around it would obv be in our best interest to get the non goon player today. :unsure:

I'll reread the Dolby post Ribbit.
if they’re both maf i would assume tn4u has less important of a role considering there was less pushback on him through the game, as for radical no clue but i don’t think she’s goon if tn4u is maf

like there was a lot of pushback and townreading on dolby and in hindsight i think it’s because he was rber and imo that is the most important maf to keep to avoid pr hell

I don't understand or agree with your reasoning behind this. You can't view someone as town solely because they didn't vote.

I don't understand or agree with your reasoning behind this. You can't view someone as town solely because they didn't vote.

ye its not solely on that ofc - ppl had said it would be sus if they didnt vote again today, im just countering that by saying i dont think it is , itd have been much easier just to jump on that dolby vote if they were maf , i probably could have worded it better

Ribbit tbh I don't see it ATM but also I'm out and just skimming vs focusing. Please keep in mind that I think Dolby was trying to pocket me (not in the blatant Trundle way obv, just wanting us to mindmeld so I'd see him as town) so I'm not surprised he'd put a partner TN in wolf leans. Did he ever mentioning being willing to vote him for having him as a wolf?

Ribbit tbh I don't see it ATM but also I'm out and just skimming vs focusing. Please keep in mind that I think Dolby was trying to pocket me (not in the blatant Trundle way obv, just wanting us to mindmeld so I'd see him as town) so I'm not surprised he'd put a partner TN in wolf leans. Did he ever mentioning being willing to vote him for having him as a wolf?
Early on, Dolby did have some sus on me. It was somewhere in D1; that post will have to be dug up.

Back