• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Going to a pride party tomorrow with my husband, his boss and his husband and a bunch of his coworkers and their wives and husbands, got my nails done yesterday for it, hair done today for it andddd of course, I started my period tonight. But why.
Sod's Law.

Please share photos of the nails (also hair if you're comfortable)!

sometimes I don't really know what to do with myself, I think that thing I talked about yesterday is carrying over into today. I probably need to just let myself rest.

I said I can never catch a break. well, I never let myself catch a break either, not without some feeling of internalized guilt.

I feel like I need more rest and I am going back to sleep.

Sod's Law.

Please share photos of the nails (also hair if you're comfortable)!
Yep, sure is! That’s funny, here we more often hear Murphy’s Law, and I always say that Murphy and I go way back as friends. I totally planned on sharing photos is the “What Do You Look Like” thread when I’m all dressed up! I do love how my hair and nails came out.

It sucks having a dead father on Father's Day. Especially because you can't go out in public without it being shoved down your throat.

Ugh I can't wait until it's over.

June has not been my month. Hopefully today can be a silver lining. I'm finally getting to do something that I really wanted for a while.

A while ago, I woke up from this dream where pretty much all that happened was me being bullied and people being mean to me. That was horrible. That was probably one of the worst dreams I’ve had recently. This has happened before in real life when I was in middle school, and that dream made me remember all of it. I’m not sure if this is better or worse than waking up at 7 and not being able to fall back asleep.

I wish I wasn’t so nice to people back then and actually stood up for myself. Maybe then this wouldn’t have ever happened.

Last edited:
just now i was at home depot with my father and younger brother and a lady fell to the ground and passed out. she stopped breathing so my dad and her family helped turn her to her side and she started vomiting while someone called 911. we did what we could to help while the ambulance came and i did see them wheel her out.

however during this i was absolutely baffled by the fact that half of the people who saw her ignored her and pretended that she wasn’t there. like literally walking around her and acting like nothing was happening. where are people’s hearts nowadays? it triggered me more than i can express.

it's so fun of me to have to put all the discord servers i'm in in a folder to hide them because i feel like an intruder in each and every one and looking at them just makes me sad. i honestly just want to leave all of them but then that'll probably start awkward conversations and fomo will kick in and i just don't want to.

this isn't directed at any discord server or any person specifically because no one has actually done anything wrong i'm just. i'm tired. i'm so so tired. i'm so tired of showing up in here and complaining about how unwanted i feel. i'm so tired of noticing the difference between how someone interacts with me and how they interact with others.

it really just doesn't matter whether i'm kind or not. what i say or what i do. i could offer to cut my arm off for someone and they'll still like someone else more. all of my efforts and my kindness are in vain and i'm tired. if this is how trying to fit in feels then i don't want to. i don't want friends or to try and make friends if it's going to feel this awful.

i'm better off by myself. being lonely doesn't hurt like this.

Back