• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what is your (current) passion or hyperfixation?

Mine right now is maybe Splatoon. I’m starting to have some Splatoon related dreams with the music too 😅.

Also, while less than it was before I had issues with hoyolab support, Neuvillette from Genshin (also Wriothesley though I don’t have him yet nor Zhongli) ☺️. I’ve had stronger hyperfixations before though. Right now, my attention is mostly on Splatoon and a bit on Animal Crossing.

I have three!
  1. Kieran from Pokémon.
  2. Kieran from Pokémon!
  3. KIERAN FROM POKÉMON!!!
Whoops, those three were all the same thing! My bad. It's just that Kieran is my pride and joy and I love him so so much!!! He's my current hyper-fixation, as you can tell!

My real second (and last, because I don't have a third one at the moment) hyper-fixation would probably be Animal Crossing! I've been wanting to experience everything I missed out on in my first year of playing (2023) as a result of burnout, so I'm glad I got back to it this year.

Nothing serious. I have no hyper fixations. But I'm definitely someone stuck in my own interests and I don't stray from them.

I watch lots of movies. I occasionally play video games, usually with my younger cousin. I watch combat sports weekly and joined a couple of fan groups. I play chess casually. (I'm stuck around a 1000 ELO rating online and probably not gonna get better).

I suppose these aren't particularly interesting, but I'm fairly happy in this regard. Having my own set of hobbies is one of the few things I can say in my life I feel rather content with.

The game Hades. The gameplay is so addicting and I'm hooked.

Back