What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Today was International Museum Day. I managed to complete the stamp rally in the museum and got mementos (plaques) out of it.

I also used some NMTs I bought from @/LittleMissPanda to do some villager hunting (one of my villagers packed up yesterday and moved out today.) In the process, I came across the rare money rock island.

That's all I got. My mom snatched my Switch and now I can't have it back until probably summer vacation.

Today I didn’t get much done today since I just got my switch lite back today from the shop, but I got the two things I wanted: BOTH Megan’s and Cephalobot’s photos! 🥳 I hope that tomorrow one of them will ask to move so I can go island hopping for another villager to stay at my island. 🙂

Today I did the following:

I worked on and finished my visual cheer at Harv’s studio.

I went to the birthday party that Spike held for me and Rudy and Punchy were both there! I got party flooring and 6 cupcakes.

I gave Merry a cupcake and I got a party wall. I gave Claude a cupcake and I got a birthday cake!

I found a lost book and returned it to Claude. I got a tiny party cap.

I visited Sasha.

I went to listen to KK perform.

I gave Lopez a cupcake and got birthday shades from him.

I gave Kiki a cupcake and got a birthday table from her.

I gave Raymond a cupcake and got a birthday sign from him.

That’s all for now.

I placed three houses and a bridge, and built a crap ton of furniture. I also learned how to use a ladder. Finally.

I wandered in and out of Snooty's house repeatedly to respawn and catch enough moths to make seven moth models... I know they aren't exactly RARE or fancy but I might want some models when I plant my forest back, and I had none in storage, so... I'm sure she was very confused.
Now to wait for Flick.

Today I...

• Checked my mail! I needed to. Ruby sent me my prize through the mail from our little hang-out, since my inventory was full...
  • Got Genji to finally come to my island!! c: He's been such a biiig dreamie when it comes to my vision of Ino Island. It required me buying my 10th AND FINAL plot of land for villagers.
  • In the process of moving Phoebe out. I did not like her very much, so now she's off my island.. I've been dreamie hunting for Dobie! He's also someone I absolutely need on Ino Island. Hehe.
  • Completed a few NMT trades with other site members from my shop. One was kind of tedious since our connection REFUSED to work. Eventually we got it though! :D
  • I decorated the exterior of Melba's house. Added a nice garden, some flowers (a pink rose and a black lily in front of her house), and I also added a cute little area for her to hangout with other villagers. One of my headcanons is that Melba loves to bake. So I put a peach pie on the table next to her house, along with a teaset c:
  • Talked Zucker out of being sad. Him and Hans got into a disagreement.. agaiiin. About how Zucker needs to learn how to tie shoes or something. Leave Zucker alone!! T^T
  • Gave Ruby a wrapped fossil. I already have her photo, so I'm about to work on getting Cranston's, next.. before I kick him off my island.. even though I LOVE him sooo much. I have such a soft-spot for lazy villagers.
  • Demolished my starting bridge and replaced it with a brown zen bridge! ^w^
  • Did some much needed landscaping! I may get rid of some of these hybrids though.. they're taking up wayyy too much of my beach space.
  • To top it all off... I cooked some potato dishes, that will most likely take up space in my storage.

May 25, 2024
  • Got the following items from Liz!: Dirt Flooring, White-Shelving Wall, Crop-Circles Flooring, Tent Wall, Street-Art Wall, Strawberry-Chocolate Wall, Floral Rush-Mat Flooring, Cloud Flooring, and White-Chocolate Wall. Wallpaper went from 97% to 99%. Floors went from 94% to 96%. Also got all Pocket Tees, and two colors of the Sparkly Embroidered Tank. Tops went from 97% to 98%.

I finally got my Switch back! I booted up the game and saw that another villager (they were meh) moved into the empty house plot. Luckily I came prepared for that. I've had Raymond's amiibo card for a bit and I scanned it twice before because I was thinking about having him live in Westward. A businessman living in a nature-ridden island...now that's amusing. XD I scanned it for the third time and was able to kick the unwanted villager out this way! Adiós, Del!

I also saw Wisp today, and it was the first time in a long while. I got a kitchen stove from him.

In addition, the museum has a new addition: the beautiful statue.

That's all for today!

June 1, 2024
  • Got a buncha new items from Liz! I have now cataloged:
    • Room Sketch Flooring, Lava Flooring, Rocky-Mountain Flooring, Mossy-Garden Flooring, Wildflower Meadow, White-Chocolates Flooring, and Parking Flooring. Flooring went from 96% to 99%.
    • Got the last Sparkly Embroidered Tank. No change to Tops.
    • Got all colors of Draped Skirt and Elephant-Print Pants (Black). Bottoms went from 96% to 97%.
  • K.K. TONIGHT.

5/31/2024: I caught and donated a new bug: the rosalia batesi beetle.

6/1/2024: Raymond moved in today! I'm glad to have him here in Westward.
IMG_0973.jpeg

I also donated a dynamic painting to the museum.

K.K. Slider was outside. One of my long-time goals is to have all his songs, so I usually let him perform a random song so I can get an aircheck of it to add to my growing collection. Today, however, I decided to request "K.K. Metal". It's because one of my online friends (who is in TBT) introduced me to metal and thanks to them I have a bunch of metal music in my playlist. Who knew metal could sound so good on acoustic guitar?? (P.S. If you wanna know my favorite song in that genre, it's "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica.)

K.K. Slider was outside. One of my long-time goals is to have all his songs, so I usually let him perform a random song so I can get an aircheck of it to add to my growing collection. Today, however, I decided to request "K.K. Metal". It's because one of my online friends (who is in TBT) introduced me to metal and thanks to them I have a bunch of metal music in my playlist. Who knew metal could sound so good on acoustic guitar?? (P.S. If you wanna know my favorite song in that genre, it's "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica.)
Just so you know, there are three songs that you can only get by making a mistake in requesting another song by name. The full list of K. K. Slider's songs is here if you want to check it out.

Back