• Current Championship Time (EDT)

Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024!

Not yet! Please keep in mind it has only just barely been 24 hours since then, we have lots going on. They will arrive soon enough!
Sorry, we really appreciate all that you’re doing, i wasn’t trying to complain at all, I’m so sorry

Sorry, we really appreciate all that you’re doing, i wasn’t trying to complain at all, I’m so sorry

It's no problem at all! Hopefully we can get them out later tonight. :)

• Love
Reactions: Doo
This may have been asked or I missed it, but is there a limit to the stuff you can spectate? I remember there was a limit in previous events, but I didn't see it mentioned for this event. Of course, I might've/probably missed it.

This may have been asked or I missed it, but is there a limit to the stuff you can spectate? I remember there was a limit in previous events, but I didn't see it mentioned for this event. Of course, I might've/probably missed it.
There is no limit! You won't be capped on spectator points, so feel free to spectate everything you want to!

We're making a couple of changes to make your earned points a bit more transparent.
  • Spectator points distributed today and before did not come with an alert. Going forward, you will receive a notification for each of your spectator sessions.
  • Your points are now visible to other forum users. However, please remember to respect the level of commitment that other users are able to have for this event.

All of the currently existing sessions up until Friday have been added to the Discord events to help with timezone conversions!

I mentioned this in the ACNH: Hide and Seek (Competitive) thread, but I may cancel some of those sessions and potentially move them to other games. I've yet to decide on anything (and likely won't until Saturday), but potentially more sessions incoming for other games!

And on another note, for any sessions I've hosted: I won't have time/brainpower to accept submissions for them until Friday. Sorry for the wait, and thank you for your patience!

Hi! I'd like to ask if there will be a thread to submit our avatar and signature? I don't seem to find it at the moment :
Having an avatar/signature relevant to your team25

The last page did not load recent posts for me so I managed so submit the exact same most recent question, which then loaded for me . . . after I submitted the question . . .

Ignore!

Kinda ironic that the teams or now in order of their rank lol. Team 1 is first, team 2 second etc.

I think I forgot to mention it here, but... at this point: Discord events for all of the existing event sessions have been added!
Please do let us know if there's mistakes anywhere since I'm error prone and added most of them 😅

Hopefully this helps you all with keeping track of events relative to your timezone! We might add more sessions still, but those will also be added to the discord events as they come up.
its me, im going to add 2 more splatoon friendly sessions eventually. so then i have a total of 40 sessions because itll be funny (?) i did the thing

Last edited:
Aaand more general announcements:

The session points for Chris and my (Mistreil) sessions will be delayed a bit, including spectator points! This includes the sessions from this weekend and today! We're just both pretty busy, so no real chance to sit down and go through them 😅

I'll be trying to get through all of mine tomorrow night (EDT)!
(So if you don't see it by Wednesday, there's a chance I might have missed something.)

EDIT (05/28 9:10PM EDT): Mistreil's (mine!) sessions should all be accepted by now. If I missed yours, please @ me in your submission thread!

Last edited:
Back